Ramonda C. Lyons primarily represents clients in litigation and commercial
matters.Lyons has been recognized as a Rising Star inWest Virginia
Lawyers® and as a Future Star inBenchmark Litigation. Lyons has
extensive experience in complex, high-dollar commercial litigation matters representing
natural gas producers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, tobacco companies, mining
companies and other large corporations. She has represented:
- Major natural gas producers in litigation involving class action royalty
- Pharmaceutical companies against class action, medical monitoring and product
- Tobacco companies in product liability matters;
- Mining companies in contract disputes, employment and deliberate intent
- Mining companies in safety and health matters;
- Coal broker in international contract dispute; and
- Brokerage firms and investment advisors against claims of fraud,
misrepresentation, and violations of federal and state laws.
Ms. Lyons earned her undergraduate and law degrees from West Virginia
Universityand was recognized as a Phi Beta Kappa scholar. Lyons is a graduate of
Leadership West Virginia and is a member of the Defense Research Institute ("DRI") as
well as the West Virginia Defense Trial Counsel.
Ms. Lyons is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court of Appeals,
the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, the United States District Court for
Southern and Northern Districts of West Virginia.